Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hybrid Tiger

Like most of modelers I have a lot of projects on my working desk.One of them is Hybrid tiger from Fehrman kampfgruppe,famous F13.I used Italeri early tiger,Afv late wheels some Tamiya parts and styren.Zimmerit is made from Tamiya putty and self made roller for zimmerit.
after assembly model I painted model in Tamiya XF-60.After that I camo. model with MM red brown and panzer green.I airbrush whole model with MM sand from a long distance.After that I airbrush again with mix of Tamiya XF-59 and green to get little green tone on the whole model.
Than i used Vallejo panzer gray for parts without zimmerit.

And pictures after first wash with mix of dark and brown tone.I think that I will use this figures that are on the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment